Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Beers and Bikes...

Ah...

An evening around the apartment riding inside, then having a couple of beers, and then putting the finishing touches on my new cyclocross bike. I don't think there is a better thing to do on a Wednesday night. I had to cancel the red headset and stick with a regular black Chris King. It looks fine anyway. Here's the finished product.



I may actually ride into school today since it is supposed to be around 50 degrees tomorrow. A new product we at the shop are excited about is the new SKS "Race Blades" fenders that can be set up to be removable. Pretty cool design that can hang out in the closet when the weather is nice. I'll see all of you Ohio folks this weekend as I will be down for some great Jazz at the Blue Olive in Canton on Friday night.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

The bike looks good, Marty. I really like those wheels.