Monday, April 20, 2009

Best bike video in a while

With the large amount of video out there, it is actually surprising when I watch one all the way through. This one is pretty cool and reminded me of the days I actually "attempted" some of this stuff, but alas now all I can think about when I see them is how much it would hurt to learn all of that stuff. Also, it is one of the best songs put to a trials video as well, not all adrenaline and noise...


Danny Mac April 2009 from Gergic on Vimeo.

Plans are still to post some pictures of Guatemala, but it looks like it will be after Traci gets back on Thursday.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yo, that is seriously nuts. I'm amazed he didn't crush those wheels with some of those drops. Certainly better than all of those fixed-gear freestyle videos even though they have some ability too.